Friday, May 23, 2008

More puppies and a mouse

Here are a few more ofthe puppies I've made in the last year. DD at one point had 5 birthday parties to attend. I didn't have the time to shop for each kid individually, so I made pups out of whatever themed fabric I had on hand. Each kid loved it - especially that DD had picked out special fabric fro each friend. The Deere John puppy was of course for a boy...

DS had to get in on the photos too! His own pup is the middle size that I make. The largest dogs take a whole bag of stuffing! Needless to say, I sharnk the pattern after I figured that out!
Last is DD with her favorite critter. The owl needed a bed. Then "she" needed a mouse to keep her company. The mouse is really cute and the body is barely over an inch long. The things we do for our kids!