Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby Quilts and Gifts

Hmmm - I thought I had a photo of this finished quilt. I had made this quilt for a coworker who everyone was sure was having a girl...

Needless to say, they went into early labor shortly after I finished the pink version and had a BOY! I rushed to finish this one and gave it to my friend's sister (also a coworker) to hand over to the new mom.
This last one also came from the same three charm packs as the first two quilts. This is also for a girl. But the mom decorated in the most sophisticated palette of lime, turquoise and chocolate! The quilt matched perfectly and she loved it!
These were made for a work friend's "surprise baby." They had thought they were done, but life had other plans. A cutie-pie little boy. Whew! A lot of work in a matter of a month or so!