Friday, July 10, 2009

Lots of pictures

...to make up for my absence. A lot has been going on around here.

The inside of a bag I designed myself. Sold this to a co-worker after she admired a bag I made for myself. Pictures of that one later.

Outside of bag

Tassel I made because I couldn't find one to match. I asked the lady at JoAnn's for the shortest piece I was allowed to buy... 4 1/2 inches - LOL. That's enough for 3 tassels!


A little makeup bag I tucked in as a surprise for my friend. She'll find it when she opens the package I shipped.


Here's a quick pic of the climatis in my backyard. We're having a new patio put in and the landscapers are also going to clear out this bed. Not sure if they will be able to save this plant - one of the first we put in 12 years ago when we moved in.