Saturday, August 30, 2008

Summer is over already?




Wow! Have I been busy. It all started at the beginning of the summer when I took over the training classes that my boss used to teach. As soon as we got back from vacation, we went non-stop at home and work. The kids were in all their summer camp activities (thank goodness hubby was home to cover the driving)! I was working lots of overtime and also making bags to order. I can't ever seem to make extras (a good thing for sure)!


Recently my work partner quit so now I'm doing my boss's job, my job and my x-partner's job... LOL no higher pay either. I don't know how I'm keeping my sanity. Maybe lots and lots of wine... ;-)

The first photo shows the gator that nearly ate our son. Not really, but there was a serious moment of panic! We were looking into the lagoon and DS poked his head under the split rail fence - inches from the drop off to the lagoon! My mom grabbed his arm so quick and hard, I think she left fingerprints!

2nd photo shows my mom propping up a steel pelican we both fell in love with at a local garden center.

Last shot is of a GIANT hydrangea blossom. It had to be as big as your head.